headline

Training, racing, gear, facial hair styles and thoughts from my push to become an elite cyclist.

Friday, May 4, 2012

GU-Mas 2.0


My spring GU order arrived yesterday and I'm really psyched about it.  When my GU orders arrive it's always cause for celebration- GU-Mas, if you will.

In addition to my standard Lemon Sublime GU and Citrus Electrolyte Brew I got some new Roctane to try out.  I used some on my ride yesterday and was impressed.  After I get some more time to try it out I'll post up a more thorough review.

GU has been a great sponsor for the last three seasons, and I'm really psyched to be working with them again this year.  I burn through a lot of their stuff racing and even more when training so their support is a huge benefit for me.

And just for reference, this box will last me about 2-3 months.

No comments:

Post a Comment