headline

Training, racing, gear, facial hair styles and thoughts from my push to become an elite cyclist.

Saturday, May 7, 2011

Tools



The weather is not always cooperative.  A few weeks ago I got caught in the rain, and although my bike made it relatively unscathed, my shoes took a beating.

The shoes are a white, and anything white doesn't do well in the rain.  I've got a few seasons on these, but they're my favorites by a long shot.

Cycling shoes, like all components, are tools and tools are meant to be used.  I just still hate to get them dirty.

I've been quiet on the blog recently, but keep your eyes peeled- I've got quite a few things ready to drop this week, including some more tire reviews and more details on the RSL.  If the stars align the final parts should arrive this week and I'll be able to get it built by the weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment