headline

Training, racing, gear, facial hair styles and thoughts from my push to become an elite cyclist.

Friday, April 8, 2011

Pro-35 Stickers

It all started when I was cleaning the basement.  Somehow I stumbled upon some old rims, got inspired and then  ordered some t-shirts.  I liked the design so much that I wanted to get some stickers made up with that logo.

Here’s what they look like.


Of course, I already have a mountain of stickers from my earlier run last fall.  How many stickers make up a mountain?    Roughly 481.  

  
These are really good quality stickers, and I can say that because two of them went through the laundry in the back pocket of a jersey and although they came out slightly crinkled they still had crisp corners and the adhesive still worked.  

If you'd like any of the old or new design just email or leave a comment and I'll drop some in the mail for you.  

I've got plenty to go around.  

No comments:

Post a Comment