headline

Training, racing, gear, facial hair styles and thoughts from my push to become an elite cyclist.

Wednesday, April 20, 2011

The Warehouse- Shirts and Stickers In Stock


 The shirts have arrived, and Cris did an awesome job on them.  I have Men's sizes S-XL available, so if you'd like one track me down or drop me a comment and I'll get in touch.  As much as I'd like to give them away I do need to offset the cost of getting them setup, so $15 covers a shirt and shipping. 



Here's a close up of the artwork on the chest.


This is the artwork on the sleeve.  


I also have a ton of stickers in both the older style on the left and the newer style on the right.  The newer ones are based on the sleeve art from the t-shirt.  If you'd like either one please let me know and I'll drop some in the mail for you.  

No comments:

Post a Comment