headline

Training, racing, gear, facial hair styles and thoughts from my push to become an elite cyclist.

Sunday, September 19, 2010

Catamount Pictures, Elite Men



Photographic skills aren't my forte. My effort to take quality pictures of the Elite Men's race was a total bust. In my haste to get several images I switched the setting so that everything came out blurry and terribly washed out.

In the spirit of making lemonade out of life's lemons I fooled around with the images a bit in photoshop and came up with what you see here. I find it annoying when people try to play things off like they planned to take crappy pictures, so this isn't some thinly vieled attempt to be artistic or show people how the world looks through my eyes. Fortunately the world has only looked like this a handful of times when I've been too drunk to stand up.

No comments:

Post a Comment